Rockford Health System’s obstetrician/gynecologist physicians (OB/GYNs) provide a wide range of services, including:
- Annual exams;
- Care for pregnant women (or those hoping to become pregnant);
- Care for conditions like menopause, fibroid tumors, or urinary incontinence.
Our OB/GYNs are backed by Rockford Health System’s maternity and children’s programs, which are the most comprehensive in the area. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that we are home to the area’s only Perinatal Center, which includes a maternal-fetal medicine department, high-risk perinatal unit, and Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
Several OB/GYN physicians use the da Vinci® Surgical System, the most advanced technology available in minimally invasive robotic surgery, to perform:
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus due to fibroids, excessive menstruation, or bleeding; ovarian cysts; or cancerous masses);
- Myomectomy (removal of uterine fibroids only);
- Abdominal sacro-colpoplexy (resuspension of the vaginal vault to treat vaginal prolapse); or
- Laparoscopic surgery for severe endometriosis, uterine prolapse, or pelvic slings.
Three Convenient Locations
- Rockford Health Physicians – North Rockton Avenue
- Rockford Health Physicians – Perryville
- Rockford Health Physicians – Roscoe
Meet Our Providers
- Bishar David Baddour, M.D.
- Sumoulindra Bhattacharya, M.D.
- Gregory Granzeier, D.O.
- Phillip Higgins, M.D.
- Rana Khalek, M.D.
- Nicole O. Macaulay, M.D.
- Jeannie Wang, M.D. (gynecology care only)
Make an Appointment
Please call (815) 971-2000 to schedule an appointment.