Did You Know Studies have Linked
Untreated Hearing Loss to:
- Dissatisfaction in relationships
- Stress and depression
- Avoidance or withdrawal from
- Reduced alertness and increased
risk to personal safety
- Social rejection and loneliness
- Reduced job performance and
Now is the time to treat your hearing
Why Choose a
Rockford Health Physicians Audiologist?
- Each of our audiologists has a
clinical doctorate degree in
audiology and, when combined, have
more than 20 years of clinical
- We offer personalized hearing
care and counseling so that every
patient achieves optimal hearing
- We are trained in the most
current, up-to-date and advanced
hearing aid technology.
- We offer a full range of hearing
aids specifically matched to each
- Competitive pricing on a wide
variety of hearing aids.
- Your hearing aid purchase
includes fitting, adjustment,
follow-up care, warranties, and
cleaning, counseling and on-going
- Rockford Health Physicians-North
Rockton Avenue, 2300 North Rockton
- Rockford Health
Physicians-Perryville, 3401 N.
Perryville Road, Rockford
Meet Our Staff
Aami Molloy, Au.D.
Kristen Young, Au.D.
Marie Clark, Audiology Assistant
appointment today by calling (815)