What vitamin is good for dark circles under the eyes? How can you care for your eye health? The eyes need proper care as well. It would be best to have a regular eye checkup to ensure that your eyes are in good condition. For this reason, this specialised ophthalmologist in Melbourne encourages you to visit their clinic to optimize your vision. Besides that, they can offer you treatment options if you have eye health problems.
Eventually, one of the common issues that a person can experience is to have dark circles under the eyes. Some dark circles occur out of tiredness and lack of sleep. On the other hand, other reasons, such as allergies or the natural aging process, may also cause dark circles. But wait, don’t feel so down about it. We are here to help you out. This article can help you address your dark circles. You can check them out below.
Dark circles under the eyes?
“Oh-em-gee! I have dark circles? What am I going to do?”, is this situation familiar to you? Is this also one of your concerns when you wake up in the morning? Hush now, my dear. Let me help you with that. Come here. I will share a secret with you to work out those dark circles under your eyes.
Before we get into that portion, let me first discuss the typical causes of why dark circles are there. Any of these might catch your attention, making you plead guilty about it.
- Lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits
- Frequent rubbing of the eyes
- Insufficient hydration
- Overexposure to sunlight
- Smoking or usage of tobacco products
- Inherited genes
These are only a few. However, how many of these are you guilty of? If you do, don’t you think you need to make adjustments to them? Who knows, your dark circles may lessen once you started working out or adjusting from these causes. Now, as promised, I will let you know of the vitamin essential for dark circles under the eyes.
What vitamin is good for dark circles under the eyes?
Our eyes need vitamins as well to keep them looking healthy and fresh. To give you a few, here are some of the vitamins that can help you achieve eyes free from dark circles.
- Vitamin K: This vitamin can help de-puff the eyes. It will help keep your veins and capillaries strong. Besides that, vitamin K helps improve circulation as well. Vitamin K is excellent for individuals who are suffering from hyperpigmentation. You can commonly get this vitamin from green leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps boost your facial skin condition if you have thinning, dry skin, or visible veins. The other name for vitamin C is ascorbic acid. It is an excellent way to prevent sun damage. Vitamin C can increase collagen production and encourage higher circulation, resulting in firmer skin. You can mostly get this vitamin from citrus fruits, strawberries, broccoli, and red and green peppers.
- Vitamin E: Another vitamin that can help si vitamin E, which is excellent in providing moisture and locks water. In effect, the skin will become plump and hydrated. On the other hand, vitamin E only has few studies proving its effectiveness in reducing dark circles under the eyes. A few good sources of this vitamin are olives, nuts, avocado, mangoes, and dark leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin A: We all know that this vitamin is good for eyesight. But wait, there’s more. Vitamin A is also an excellent antioxidant and consists of anti-aging benefits. If you have an insufficient amount of vitamin A in your body, your skin becomes dry. Relative to your eyes, the under area will appear with dark circles, making you look tired and old. Vitamin A is rich in various foods, like carrots, spinach, mangoes, peaches, and dark green leafy vegetables.
Your Eye Health
In this case, you can try watching this short video that includes a doctor explaining more about the importance of vitamins for the eyes. Additionally, the doctor mentions the function of each vitamin and their connection with one another.
Overall, the eyes are vital parts to live and enjoy the best quality of life. Without them, it will be a lot different and can be pretty challenging. For this reason, it would be best to care for your eye health as a whole.
Furthermore, you should not only take vitamins good for dark circles under the eyes. You might as well take food and supplements that will highly benefit your eyes. In effect, you can use your eyes to their maximum capacity.
It would be best to care for your eyes while you can. Otherwise, your eyes might end up losing their health condition even at such a young age. In addition, the eyes are our means to navigate the world around us. So, we should care for it properly.
Brighter Vision Ahead
Wouldn’t it feel great to have a good pair of eyes despite growing old? The world is full of beauty. So, let a good pair of eyes cherish God’s creations from this day forward. Take care of your eyes in and out.
Overall, it would be best to know what vitamin is good for dark circles under the eyes. The vitamins are not only excellent for the eyes’ physical appearance but also their inner health. So, get those vitamins now and look forward to a brighter vision ahead.
Vitamins to Eliminate Dark Circles Under the Eyes and Have Better Skin, Sydney Stein, Reviewed by Claudia Thompson, PhD, RD, Updated August 20, 2019, https://www.livestrong.com/article/213714-vitamins-to-eliminate-dark-circles-under-the-eyes-have-better-skin/
What are the best vitamins for eye health?, Beth Sissons, Medically reviewed by Ann Marie Griff, O.D., October 23, 2019, https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326758